Ingredients Needed for Bell Pepper and Chicken Meatball Sandwich
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
4 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon chives
4 ounces of butter
8 cheddars cheese
How to Cook Bell Pepper and Chicken Meatball Sandwich
- Slice the bell peppers.
- Ground the chicken breast into small pieces. Put the chicken in a bowl, add the ginger powder, the turmeric powder, salt, pepper, and chives. Mix everything together.
- Form 4 balls with the mixture. Take one, wrap it in parchment paper and press on it, to make it flat.
- Fry it in a cast iron skillet to a high temperature, 3-5 minutes on each side.
- In a pan, melt the butter and cook the slices of bread, 1-2 minutes on each side. Put two slices of Cheddar cheese on the bread, while it’s still in the pan. Let it melt down for about a minute.
- Now assemble the sandwich. Put one piece of red, yellow and green bell pepper on the bread with Cheddar cheese. Add the chicken meatball, another layer of bell pepper, mayonnaise, and ketchup. Top it off with the slice of bread without Cheddar.