Ingredients Needed for Beef Salad With Mayo2 potatoes 3.5 ounces of cooked beef 1 ounce cooked peas 1 red bell pepper 1 cucumber salt pepper 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise 1 tablespoon dried cranberry
How to Cook Beef Salad With Mayo
- Cut the potatoes, cooked beef, and carrots into small cubes.
- Cut the pickles into small cubes.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and mix them.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix everything to combine evenly.
- Serve the beef salad with crackers or toast.