Calories: 467 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 30 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef Meatballs With Oat Flakes
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 ounces of oat flakes
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon ketchup
2 tablespoons of water
How to Make Beef Meatballs With Oat Flakes
- Add the ground beef, onion, egg, oat flakes, salt and pepper, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic to a bowl and mix them using a tablespoon. Shape this mixture into meatballs (we’ve got 11 of them).
- Fill a saucepan 1/3 of the way with vegetable oil, heat it over medium heat and add the meatballs. Bake them until brown or for approximately 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the ketchup and water to a smaller bowl and mix them using a teaspoon.
- Place them into a smaller baking dish, pour the ketchup mixture over them and coat them more using a kitchen brush. Bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve them together with mashed potatoes.