Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Potato Mash and Mozzarella Cups
2 tablespoons of sweet corn
2 teaspoons of chili flakes
3.5 ounces of chicken breast, cooked, thinly sliced
4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Chicken, Potato Mash and Mozzarella Cups
- You can start with the mashed potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into cubes. Add them to a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Add a pinch of salt. Bring the water to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes, until fork tender. Drain the potatoes and mash them, adding a bit of milk and butter to get a smooth consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- In order to make 1 tortilla circle, cover the first tortilla with 1 ramekin and slice around it. Remove the excess tortilla and put the tortilla circle aside. Do the same with the second tortilla.
- Take the two ramekins and top each with 2-3 tablespoons of potato mash, 1 tablespoon of sweet corn, half of the chicken, 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, 1 egg, and 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Add the ramekins into the oven and bake them for 20 minutes.