Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Snack
Are you in the mood for bacon? Of course you are! How about a bacon-wrapped pineapple snack that will make your taste buds really happy? Here it is!
Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Snack
4 ounces of bacon
¼ cup brown sugar
4 ounces of canned pineapple
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Snack
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Dip the bacon slice in the brown sugar.
- Take a pineapple piece and wrap it in the bacon.
- Stick a toothpick in each wrap so they don’t fall apart.
- Put the wraps in a tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite cheese dip.