Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese Chicken Rolls
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
1 spring onion, sliced
½ teaspoon seven spice
½ teaspoon garlic powder
6 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup flour
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
10 broccoli florets
2 carrots, sliced
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon honey
How to Cook Cream Cheese Chicken Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Combine the cream cheese with spring onion, seven spices, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Butterfly the chicken breast.
- Season it with salt and pepper, then stuff it with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll the chicken breast.
- Whisk the eggs with milk and make some egg wash.
- Coat the chicken roll with flour, then egg wash, then breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Deep-fry the chicken roll on all sides until golden.
- When ready, transfer the chicken roll on a baking tray.
- Add the broccoli florets and carrot slices.
- Drizzle some olive oil, then season the veggies with salt and pepper.
- Add the honey over the carrots.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- When ready, slice and serve.