Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Onion Bombs
10 ounces of ground beef
1 red onion, chopped
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup milk
7 ounces of bacon
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Onion Bombs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place the meat in a large salad bowl. Add the eggs, red onion, and breadcrumbs. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley. Pour the milk and mix with your hands until smooth.
- Slice off the top and the bottom of the onions and peel off their skin. Cut the onions and stop right before getting to their middle and start to peel off their layers. Take the onion rings and fill them with beef mixture.
- Wrap each ring with 2 slices of bacon. Make sure you cover them entirely. Use toothpicks to secure. Place the onion bombs in a baking tray and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Place the tray in the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- You can serve the onion bombs with ketchup, or with one of your favorite dip!