Ingredients Needed for Chorizo Fusilli
5 ounces of fusilli
3 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
0.5 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
⅔ cup heavy cream
5 olives, sliced
How to Cook Chorizo Fusilli
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the fusilli, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil over medium heat, add the garlic and cook it for 2 minutes. Remove it from the pan, and add the sliced bell peppers and spring onion. Add the chorizo and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Drain the fusilli and add them into the pan.
- Pour the heavy cream, stir, and cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.