Chorizo is one of our favorite ingredients because of its ability to add some extra flavor to almost any dish. This time, we’ve used it to really spice up some pasta. Even out the hot spicy flavors with a touch of heavy cream. It’s easy to make, but layered and delicious!
Ingredients Needed for Chorizo Fusilli
5 ounces of fusilli
3 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
0.5 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
⅔ cup heavy cream
5 olives, sliced
How to Make Chorizo Fusilli
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the fusilli, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil over medium heat, add the garlic and cook it for 2 minutes. Remove it from the pan, and add the sliced bell peppers and spring onion. Add the chorizo and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Drain the fusilli and add them into the pan.
- Pour the heavy cream, stir, and cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.