Ingredients Needed for Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
3 hot dogs
1 hot dog bun
1 cup shredded lettuce
3 teaspoons of mustard
3 teaspoons of ketchup
How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Heat some water and a dash of salt in a large saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Boil the hot dogs for 3-4 minutes.
- Wrap each hot dog in a slice of bacon.
- Cook the hot dogs in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Make an incision in the hot dog bun.
- Add the shredded lettuce in the hot dog bun. Place the hot dog on the lettuce. Add mustard and ketchup.