Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken and Spaghetti Bake
½ cup parmesan, shredded
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of chicken breast, cubed
1 teaspoon dried basil
½ cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
5 ounces of spaghetti, cooked
3 ounces of cottage cheese
2 ounces of cream cheese
2 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken and Spaghetti Bake
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl and whisk them.
- Add the parsley, parmesan, and mix everything together.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook it. Cook the chicken for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Season it with dried basil, add the tomato sauce, and heavy cream. Stir, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Next preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the cooked spaghetti over the whisked eggs and combine everything.
- Add the spaghetti on the bottom of a ceramic baking tray. Top the dish with the cooked chicken.
- Also add the cottage cheese, cream cheese, and shredded mozzarella on top.
- Bake the dish for the next 30 minutes!