Ingredients Needed for Beef and Root Vegetables Stir-Fry
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
14 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
3 ounces of celery root, thinly sliced
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ cucumber, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
2 baby corns
0.25 ounce ginger, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce
2 ounces of arugula
2 ounces of baby spinach
How to Cook Beef and Root Vegetables Stir-Fry
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef, and pour the white wine vinegar. Cook the beef until well-browned, for 6-7 minutes.
- Separately, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the celery root, and cook it until it starts to caramelize. Add the carrot, and cook the root vegetables for 3 more minutes.
- Take out the veggies and in the remaining fat, add the red bell pepper, cucumber, and spring onion. After 1 minute of cooking, add the baby corn, ginger, and season with pepper.
- While on heat, add the cooked celery, carrots, and beef. Give it a good stir, and add arugula and baby spinach. Stir, leave it on heat for half a minute, then turn off the heat.