Ingredients Needed for Baked Salmon With Mashed Beet and Corn
3-4 teaspoons olive oil
3-4 ounces salmon
1 ounce of butter
2 rosemary sprigs
2 tablespoons lime juice
3-4 ounces beet, cubed and boiled
1 tablespoon heavy cream
2-3 ounces sweet corn
2-3 fresh mint leaves, chopped
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
How to Cook Baked Salmon With Mashed Beet and Corn
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in an ovenproof frying pan over low heat.
- Drizzle the salmon fillet with the remaining oil, salt it and pepper it, then rub.
- Transfer the fillet to the pan and fry it on both sides. Also, add 1-2 teaspoons of butter and the rosemary sprigs and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Stir for a few seconds.
- Slide the pan into the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes at 355ºF/180ºC.
- Add the boiled beet and the remaining butter to a tall measuring glass. Season with basil and salt, pour the heavy cream and mash everything using an immersion blender. Set aside.
- Add the sweet corn to a bowl, season with salt and fresh mint, pour the remaining lime juice and the balsamic vinegar, then mix until even.
- Serve the salmon fillet with beet sauce and sweet corn.