Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole-Stuffed Onions
1 red bell pepper
4 small white onions
8 bacon slices
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole-Stuffed Onions
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Dice the tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Cut the avocados into small cubes.
- Chop the parsley.
- Put the avocado, tomatoes, bell pepper, and parsley into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice over them.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix with a fork to make guacamole.
- Peel the white onions, cut off their ends, then cut each one in halves. Remove the center, and keep the onion rings.
- Fill each onion ring with guacamole.
- Wrap each onion ring in two bacon slices.
- Transfer them to a baking dish and then to the oven. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dip.