Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole-Stuffed Onions
Guacamole and nachos is a pretty good combo for a salty snack, right? But let’s change things a bit and put guacamole next to some onions and bacon. Doesn’t that sounds like fun? Just make your guacamole, stuff the onions with this green sauce, then wrap them in bacon and fry them. Trust us, it’s more than interesting!
Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole-Stuffed Onions
1 red bell pepper
4 small white onions
8 bacon slices
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole-Stuffed Onions
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Dice the tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Cut the avocados into small cubes.
- Chop the parsley.
- Put the avocado, tomatoes, bell pepper, and parsley into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice over them.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix with a fork to make guacamole.
- Peel the white onions, cut off their ends, then cut each one in halves. Remove the center, and keep the onion rings.
- Fill each onion ring with guacamole.
- Wrap each onion ring in two bacon slices.
- Transfer them to a baking dish and then to the oven. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dip.