Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Avocado Ciabatta Sandwich
3.5 ounces of shrimp
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons of white wine
¼ cup cream cheese
4 oreganos leaves
How to Make Shrimp and Avocado Ciabatta Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the shrimp for 1 minute.
- Crush the garlic and add it over the shrimp.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the white wine and cook the shrimp for another 2 minutes.
- Slice horizontally the ciabatta.
- Spread cream cheese on each ciabatta slice and add chili flakes.
- Cut he avocado in half and remove the pit. Peel it and slice it.
- Put avocado slices on each ciabatta bread.
- Add equal quantities of shrimp on each sandwich.
- If you want, add some fresh oregano leaves.
- Grind some pepper over the filling.