Ingredients Needed for Oat and Banana Chocolate Muffins
½ cup cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 bananas, blended
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
½ cup almond milk
2 cups of rolled oats
½ cup chocolate chips
lemon zest for garnishing
How to Cook Oat and Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Add the cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda to a bowl. Season with salt and mix until even. Set aside.
- Add the blended bananas, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and white wine vinegar to a bowl. Whisk until you have a smooth cream.
- Add the cocoa mixture and whisk more. Add the almond milk and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of rolled oats and mix until even using a spatula. Add gradually the other cup of rolled oats and mix until you make a thick batter. Add the choco chips and mix more.
- Transfer the mixture to muffin cups. You can use 2 muffin pans with 6-cup each, or one big 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C. Serve sprinkled with lemon zest.