Calories: 563 kCal / serving
- 19 g
- 28 g
- 58 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Pea Risotto
4 slices of bacon, chopped
1 ounce butter
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 cup risotto rice
½ cup white wine
2 cups of chicken stock
1 tablespoon mint, chopped
3.5 ounces of peas, frozen
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Bacon and Pea Risotto
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the bacon in it. Cook it until golden and crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet, add the butter, and melt it.
- Add the vegetable oil and cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the risotto rice and stir.
- Pour the white wine and gradually add the chicken stock.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, while stirring frequently.
- Add the bacon, peas, and mint.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes.