Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Chive Pastry Snails
12 ounces of pizza dough
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon chives
2 ounces of chopped bacon
How to Cook Bacon and Chive Pastry Snails
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Flour your work surface.
- Roll the pizza dough into a sheet. Cut the round borders and turn it into a square.
- Coat the dough square with oil.
- Add chives, shredded bacon, salt, and pepper.
- Roll the dough and everything on it to create a dough cylinder.
- Starting from one end of the cylinder, roll it into a spiral shape, like a snail.
- Press the dough snails with a rolling pin, until they are flat.
- Whisk two eggs.
- Coat the snails with the whisked egg mix.
- Cook them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.