Ingredients Needed for Greek Salad With Feta and Olives
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 yellow chili, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3 ounces of feta cheese
How to Cook Greek Salad With Feta and Olives
- Chop the cucumber in small cubes and slice the onion, bell pepper, and tomato.
- For the dressing take an empty cup and add vinegar, chili, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Season with garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Take a large plate and add the vegetables.
- Put the olives on top of the vegetables.
- Add feta cheese in the middle and pour the dressing over the salad.
- Serve with dill.