Baby Spinach Cheesy Frittata Bites
Enchant your friends at your next get together with frittata bites. Yes, technically this is frittata, but it’s actually presented as bites. Toss blanched baby spinach, spring onion, and cottage cheese into the whisked egg mixture, flavor with dill, bake and you’re OK. They’re light and so easy to put together. Not to mention there will be almost no dishes to do.
Ingredients Needed for Baby Spinach Cheesy Frittata Bites
3 ounces of baby spinach
3 spring onions, chopped
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
⅓ cup cottage cheese
How to Make Baby Spinach Cheesy Frittata Bites
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Add the spinach and blanch it for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
- Add the eggs to a bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisk them.
- Keep adding the spring onion, dill, cottage cheese, and the blanched baby spinach. Mix until even.
- Fit smaller parchment paper sheets into the cups of a 6-cup muffin pan, then fill them with the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
- You can serve them sprinkled with nutmeg.