Ingredients Needed for Baby Spinach Cheesy Frittata Bites
3 ounces of baby spinach
3 spring onions, chopped
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
⅓ cup cottage cheese
How to Make Baby Spinach Cheesy Frittata Bites
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Add the spinach and blanch it for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
- Add the eggs to a bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisk them.
- Keep adding the spring onion, dill, cottage cheese, and the blanched baby spinach. Mix until even.
- Fit smaller parchment paper sheets into the cups of a 6-cup muffin pan, then fill them with the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
- You can serve them sprinkled with nutmeg.