Ingredients Needed for White Chocolate Bars
1 cup condensed milk
1 cup flour
1 cup shredded white chocolate
2 tablespoons of sprinkles
How to Make White Chocolate Bars
- Put in a bowl the condensed milk, the flour, and the white chocolate.
- Mix them with a spoon.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sprinkles and mix them with the batter.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray and pour the chocolate mixture on it.
- Spread the remaining sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate the dessert for 2 hours.
- Cut the chocolate bar in square pieces.