Aromatic Lamb Chops
When you are truly starving, you surely want to eat some meat. And these lamb chops are a perfect choice because they’re very filling!
Ingredients Needed for Aromatic Lamb Chops
4 lamb chops
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon allspice berries
How to Make Aromatic Lamb Chops
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- On a baking tray, place a parchment paper sheet.
- Put the lamb chops on it.
- Drizzle on them some olive oil.
- Season it with some salt, paprika powder, thyme and allspice berries.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- You can serve them with rice.