Ingredients Needed for Biscuit and Walnut Chocolate Bars
2 cups of sugar
3 cups of water
10 ounces of butter
12 ounces of biscuits, crushed
8 ounces of walnuts, chopped
3-4 ounces of cocoa
5 ounces of chocolate
½ cup milk
How to Make Biscuit and Walnut Chocolate Bars
- First heat a saucepan over medium heat and add sugar and water. Stir, and keep it on heat until the sugar dissolves and water becomes clarified. Add 7 ounces (200 grams) of butter, stir, and leave it on heat until it melts.
- Use a large bowl and add the biscuit crumbs and the chopped walnuts. Combine them and slowly add the butter and sugar syrup, while mixing. Stir, until the melted butter is incorporated into the dry mixture. Move this mixture into 2 separate bowls.
- Add the cocoa powder into one of the bowls and stir well. Use this mixture to cover the bottom of an oven tray. Take the other mixture and use it to top the first one.
- In order to make the chocolate glaze, heat a saucepan over low heat and add the chocolate, milk, and the remaining 3 ounces (85 grams) of butter. Keep it on heat, and stir until the chocolate and butter melt, and you obtain a smooth chocolate glaze.
- Pour the chocolate glaze over the cake and spread it with a spatula.
- Freeze it for 3 hours before serving.