Calories: 401 kCal / serving
- 71 g
- 14 g
- 6 g
Ingredients Needed for Milky Bread Rolls
1 ½ pounds of flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
3.5 ounces of sugar
5 ounces of powdered milk
1 ounce butter
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Milky Bread Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- First add the flour in a large bowl. Add the salt, active dry yeast, sugar, powdered milk, and stir to combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the butter, 1 egg, and milk. Add the dough in a mixer bowl and mix until you get a smooth, sticky dough.
- Scrape the bottom of a large bowl with olive oil. Move the dough in that bowl, cover it with a towel, and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Spread flour on your working surface. Cut the dough into 10 equal parts, around 6 inches (15 cm) long, and 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
- Grab one of them and level it with a rolling pin. Start from one of the ends and roll towards the opposite one.
- Place each roll next to one another in a baking tray. Crack the remaining egg and whisk it. Spread the whisked egg over the buns.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- You can serve the rolls with butter and jam.