Calories: 721 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 62 g
- 37 g
Ingredients Needed for Almond Flour Cocoa Cake
⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
⅓ cup coconut sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
⅔ cup almond flour
3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
7 fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons of dark chocolate, melted
How to Make Almond Flour Cocoa Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet. Add the coconut sugar and stir, on low heat, until the sugar melts and you make a sauce. Pour it into a bowl and add the egg.
- Mix with a hand mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Mix further until you make a thick batter.
- Pour the batter into a small cake pan (4-inch/10 cm in diameter). Top the cake with fresh raspberries.
- Bake the cocoa cake for 20 minutes or until edges are set. After baking, transfer to a wire rack to cool. Drizzle melted dark chocolate before cutting and serving the cake.