Calories: 1180 kCal / serving
- 42 g
- 76 g
- 111 g
Ingredients Needed for One-Pot Pork and Bean Stew
5 ounces of pork belly
4 ounces of pork neck
4 ounces of pork chop
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
1 tablespoon white wine
½ teaspoon oregano, dried
2 spring onions s, sliced
½ cup white bean, cooked
How to Make One-Pot Pork and Bean Stew
- Cube the pork belly, pork neck and pork chop.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the pork. Cook them for about 6-7 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the garlic cloves, salt, and pepper. Continue to stir and cook the meat until browned and tender.
- Add the yellow bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, white wine, herb salt, oregano, spring onion slices, and cooked beans and mix everything together.
- Cook the dish for a few more minutes then remove it from the oven.
- Serve it warm!