Ingredients Needed for 5-Cheese Lasagna
3 ounces of cheddar cheese
2 ounces of fresh mozzarella
3 ounces of part skim mozzarella
1 ounce goat cheese
1 ounce parmesan
⅔ cup heavy cream
0.25 summer squash
4 lasagna sheets
4 cherry tomatoes
How to Make 5-Cheese Lasagna
- Shred all the four types of cheese. Mix them in a bowl.
- Crack the egg over the shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle some pepper and nutmeg.
- Grate the parmesan and add it into the bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup (75 grams) of heavy cream. Mix everything together.
- Slice the zucchini, the summer squash, the eggplant, and the tomato.
- Boil some water in a large pan. Soak the lasagna sheets in the water according to the instructions on the package.
- In a rectangular baking tray (8 x 4 x 2 inch / 20 x 10 x 5 cm), spread a layer of heavy cream (1/3 cup / 75 grams).
- Add 2 lasagna sheets.
- Put one-third of the cheese mixture.
- Add a layer of zucchini and summer squash slices.
- Add again 2 more lasagna sheets.
- Cover them with one-third of the cheese mixture.
- Add a layer of eggplant and tomato slices.
- Add the remaining cheese mixture.
- Optional: you can shred some mozzarella, Cheddar cheese, and parmesan on top. You can also add goat cheese slices and cherry tomato slices.
- Bake the lasagna for 35 minutes to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.