Ingredients Needed for Sun-Dried Tomato, Feta and Bacon Bites
⅔ cup flour
2 ounces of butter, room temperature
10 sun-dried tomatoes es
2 ounces of feta cheese
5 bacon, chopped
How to Cook Sun-Dried Tomato, Feta and Bacon Bites
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F/160 degrees C.
- Sift about 1/2 cup (70 grams) of flour and put it in a bowl (keep some for flouring your countertop). Add the butter and knead them together to make the dough. When ready, let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Flour your countertop and place the dough on it. Also, flour the dough and your rolling pin, then roll out the dough. Turn it occasionally in order to keep an approximately circular piece.
- Cut small shapes of dough using a cutter (we used a flower-shaped one). Make about 10 thin shapes of dough.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and place your dough shapes on it.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- When the time’s up, take the tray out from the oven and prick the crusts with a fork.
- Place one sun-dried tomato, crumbled feta cheese, and chopped bacon on each piece of puff pastry.
- Return to the oven and bake for 25 more minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.