Ingredients Needed for Bacon Puff Pastry Twists
1 puff pastry sheet
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup shredded mozzarella
16 bacon slices
How to Make Bacon Puff Pastry Twists
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Use a rolling pin to make the puff pastry sheet thinner.
- Whisk the egg and coat the puff pastry with it .
- Sprinkle some paprika powder.
- Add the shredded mozzarella on half of the puff pastry.
- Fold the puff pastry and cut thin strips.
- Twist each strip.
- Roll each puff pastry strip in two bacon slices.
- Bake them for 25 minutes.
- Serve the rolls with your favorite dip!