Ingredients Needed for Zucchini and Pea Fritters
3.5 ounces of frozen peas
½ small zucchini, diced
1 small bunch of parsley
1 small bunch of dill
2 eggs, whisked
2 tablespoons of milk
2 ounces of halloumi cheese, small dices
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Zucchini and Pea Fritters
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Add the frozen peas and zucchini. Cook them for 8-10 minutes, until softened.
- After you’re done, drain them and add them into a large blender.
- Add the whisked egg, parsley, dill, and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend everything until smooth. Add some diced halloumi and blend again.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour around 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture with a ladle.
- Cook the fritters for 2 minutes per side, until golden.
- Serve them with sauce and salad.