Warm Corn Salad
This warm corn salad is perfect for a quick dinner. Just braise the sweet corn in butter and a bit of sugar to enhance its sweetness. For a fresh touch, add a few veggies like bell pepper, radish, cherry tomatoes and valerian salad.
Ingredients Needed for Warm Corn Salad
1 teaspoon butter
¼ teaspoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of sweet corn
½ teaspoon brown sugar
1 red bell pepper, chopped
4 radishes, cut into quarters
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
3.5 ounces of valerian leaves
4 tablespoons of pomegranate seed
1 fresh fig
How to Make Warm Corn Salad
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Drizzle the vegetable oil.
- Add the sweet corn and cook it 1-2 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and stir. Cook further until the sugar melts.
- Add the red bell pepper, radishes, grate some lime zest, and squeeze some lime juice by your taste.
- Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add the valerian in a salad bowl.
- Transfer the sweet corn mixture into the same bowl.
- Add the pomegranate seeds.
- Combine everything.
- Divide the salad on two plates and top it with fig slices.