5 Minute Microwave Omelet
You can use the microwave oven from time to time! Especially when you’re in a hurry, or if you’re not planning something fancy for your breakfast. Your omelet will be ready in just 5 minutes. There’s no faster than this.
Ingredients Needed for 5 Minute Microwave Omelet
¼ cup milk
1 bacon slice, fried
How to Make 5 Minute Microwave Omelet
- Crack the eggs and add them to a bowl. Season with salt.
- Whisk the eggs while you gradually pour the milk.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave oven, stir and add some more milk if necessary.
- Microwave for 2 more minutes.
- Serve the omelet with fried bacon. You can season with pepper, too.