Ingredients Needed for Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
1 tablespoon mustard seeds
5 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, sliced
1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
5 cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves
2 ounces of canned peas
How to Make Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
- Crush 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds in a mortar.
- Place the chicken breast on your working surface and season it with mustard seeds and salt.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook it for 8-10 minutes on one side.
- Flip it over and spread balsamic glaze over it. Keep cooking it for another 8-10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the rest of the mustard seeds, and start cooking the onion and carrot. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook everything for 5-6 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and add the canned peas. Cook everything for 2-3 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chicken breast with the veggies.