Ingredients Needed for Waffle Maker Cooked Calzones 1 tablespoon flour ½ puff pastry sheet 2 eggs 4 tablespoons of tomato paste 10 salamis 2 ounces of shredded mozzarella 2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Waffle Maker Cooked Calzones
- Spread the puff pastry on the floured workspace.
- Use a medium bowl to cut out 4 circles of pastry.
- Use 2 of the circles as bases for the calzones.
- Whisk the eggs and add 1/4 cup of water in order to make egg wash.
- Coat the two calzone bases with egg wash, using a brush.
- Add the tomato paste on the bases.
- Top the mini-pizzas with salami slices and shredded mozzarella.
- Add the shimeji mushrooms.
- Cover the calzone bases with the other pastry circles. Use a fork on the edges to bind them.
- Cook the calzones in a waffle maker or a sandwich maker.
- Grill until the pastry is fully cooked.