Ingredients Needed for Grilled Shrimp Zucchini Noodles
1 teaspoon lime zest
1 teaspoon orange zest
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons of lime juice
¼ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 ounces of shrimp
1 large zucchini
How to Cook Grilled Shrimp Zucchini Noodles
- Add the lime zest, orange zest, garlic, parsley, lime juice, orange juice, honey, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil to a bowl. Stir.
- Add the shrimp and stir to coat them with the liquid. Cover with foil and marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat your grill and grease it with olive oil. Grill the shrimp until pink and opaque. Set them aside.
- Spiralize the zucchini and place the noodles you made into a strainer, to drain the excess water.
- Place the zucchini noodles into a bowl. Add the lime and orange dressing over them and stir to combine the flavors.
- Combine the noodles with the shrimp and serve on two plates.