Ingredients Needed for Veggie Scrambled Eggs With Rice
2 ounces of bacon (4 strips)
1 spring onion, chopped
2 ounces of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small red bell pepper, diced
3 ounces of frozen peas
4 eggs, whisked
½ cup cooked rice
How to Make Veggie Scrambled Eggs With Rice
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon strips and fry them both sides until crispy. Set aside.
- Turn the heat lower and add to the same skillet the spring onion, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, and frozen peas. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat 1 – 2 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat, then add the whisked eggs.
- Cook and stir until soft curds begin to form. Continue to stir until thickened.
- Place the veggie mixture skillet back on the stove and add the scrambled eggs and cooked rice.
- Cook and stir for 2 – 3 minutes over low heat. Serve garnished with crumbled fried bacon.