Ingredients Needed for Vegetarian Burger
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, shredded
1 garlic clove, chopped
4 ounces of red bean, boiled
1 tablespoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 burger bun
4 spinaches leaves
How to Cook Vegetarian Burger
- Heat a pan and add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add onion, garlic, carrots and let them cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add red beans in a large bowl and mash them using a potato masher.
- Add the previously cooked vegetables in the bowl.
- Add paprika powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to make burger patties.
- Heat another pan, add the remaining oil and fry the patties on each side until golden and crispy.
- Slice the burger bun and the tomato.
- Take the bottom layer, add 1 tomato slice, 1 spinach leaf, 1 burger patty and another tomato slice, spinach leaf and finish with the bun’s top layer.
- Repeat the steps for the second burger.