Baked Salmon With Pistachio and Herbs
Fish is one of the healthiest things you can eat, and you probably cook it often when you’re on a diet. But this baked salmon with pistachio and herbs is more than a dish, it’s a relish.
Ingredients Needed for Baked Salmon With Pistachio and Herbs
½ cup arugula
½ cup fresh parsley
½ cup fresh mint
½ cup pistachios
1 teaspoon lime zest
½ cup olive oil
2 pounds of salmon fillet (2 skin-on fillets)
3 limes, halved
How to Make Baked Salmon With Pistachio and Herbs
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- Add the arugula, parsley, mint, pistachios, lime zest, 1/4 cup of olive oil, salt, and pepper to a blender. Pulse until you make a green paste.
- Lay one salmon fillet on your chopping board, skin-side down. Season it with salt and pepper, then spread the green paste all over it. Place the second salmon fillet over it, skin-side up, then tie both parts with cooking twine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the salmon on it, then drizzle it with olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat about 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet and add sea salt. Add the lime halves in it, cut-side down. Cook for about 1 minute, stir and cook for 30 more seconds.