Ingredients Needed for Turkey Thighs with Veggies and White Wine Sauce
2 turkey thighs, cooked
1 onion, cooked
2 potatoes, cooked
5 mushrooms, cooked
1 green bell pepper, cooked
5 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup white wine
½ cup chicken stock
3 garlic cloves
How to Cook Turkey Thighs with Veggies and White Wine Sauce
- The onion, potatoes, mushrooms, and bell peppers have already been cooked inside the turkey. Place them on a wooden board and thinly slice them.
- Dice the tomato and cut the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the tomato and the cherry tomatoes. Season them with salt, pepper and cook them for 1-2 minutes. After that, add the cooked veggies.
- Reduce the heat and pour the white wine. Let it reduce by half.
- Add the turkey thighs in the pan, pour the chicken stock and shred a small amount of nutmeg. Add garlic cloves and lemon slices and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Half a minute before its ready, add a touch of parsley.
- Serve warm.