Ingredients Needed for Gullac
6 cups of milk
2 cups of sugar
4 tablespoons of rose water
14 ounces of gullac wafers
4 ounces of almonds, crushed
4 ounces of walnuts, crushed
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup coconut flakes
crushed pistachios, optional
How to Cook Gullac
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and add the milk and sugar.
- Stir, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour the milk in a large bowl and mix it with the rose water. Soak the gullac wafers in it.
- Add half of the soaked wafers in a glass baking dish.
- Add the crushed almonds and walnuts in a large bowl. Mix with powdered sugar and coconut flakes.
- Add the nut mix over the gullac wafers and top with the remaining wafers.
- Pour the milk mixture over the sheets.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve with some crushed pistachios.