Ingredients Needed for Tequila Flavored Chili
1 red onion
5 ounces of beef
1 sausage, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of red bean
½ cup tomato sauce
1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Tequila Flavored Chili
- Thinly slice the onion and add it into a large bowl.
- Season it with salt, pour the grapefruit juice and leave it aside.
- Thinly slice the beef and bresaola.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- First add the beef, and when it starts to turn brown, add bresaola and sausage.
- Stir and add the red beans and the tomato sauce.
- Add the sliced jalapeno pepper, carrot, and flavored onion.
- Bring it to a boil, add the tequila, and season it with salt.
- Turn off the heat when the sauce has thickened.
- Serve it warm!