Calories: 444 kCal / serving
- 33 g
- 32 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Tequila Flavored Chili1 red onion ½ grapefruit salt 5 ounces of beef 4 bresaolas 1 sausage, thinly sliced 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 5 ounces of red bean ½ cup tomato sauce 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced 1 tequila 1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Tequila Flavored Chili
- Thinly slice the onion and add it into a large bowl.
- Season it with salt, pour the grapefruit juice and leave it aside.
- Thinly slice the beef and bresaola.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- First add the beef, and when it starts to turn brown, add bresaola and sausage.
- Stir and add the red beans and the tomato sauce.
- Add the sliced jalapeno pepper, carrot, and flavored onion.
- Bring it to a boil, add the tequila, and season it with salt.
- Turn off the heat when the sauce has thickened.
- Serve it warm!