Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Scrambled Egg in Pita Bread
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ jalapeno, thinly sliced
¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
5 ounces of chicken breast, cooked
2 pita breads
How to Cook Chicken and Scrambled Egg in Pita Bread
- Crack the eggs and add them in a large bowl.
- Pour the milk and season them with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the jalapeno and eggs to the skillet. When they start cooking and the cheddar cheese.
- Stir and cook everything for 1 more minute.
- Grab the pita breads and fill them with chicken and omelet.