Ingredients Needed for Turkey Chili With Red Beans and Tomato Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of minced turkey
⅔ cup chicken stock
½ onion, sliced
3.5 ounces of red bean
½ cup canned tomatoes
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 tea spoon cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
How to Cook Turkey Chili With Red Beans and Tomato Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the minced turkey and cook it for 10-12 minutes. Pour the chicken stock and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the red beans and give it a good stir. After 4 minutes, add the canned tomatoes and stir thoroughly so the sauce can be absorbed.
- Season the dish with cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
- Cook it for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat.