Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips
1 zucchini, medium size, thin slices
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F/160 degrees C.
- Put the zucchini slices in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar and the olive oil over it. Mix with your hands.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini slices on it, in one layer.
- Season with salt.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce or the dip you like most.