Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Salad
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of ground beef, shaped into a square patty
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
½ lettuce head
5 cherry tomatoes
1 red onion, cut into rings
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Ground Beef Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes per side. Cut it in small cubes.
- For the dressing, mix the mayo, ketchup, and white wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Place the salad in a bowl or a plate.
- Top it with the potato chips, tomatoes, red onion, Cheddar, and beef.
- Pour a light drizzle of mayonnaise dressing on top of the salad.