Ground Beef Salad
Have you ever wanted to have the burger without the bun and the carbs that come with it? Then try this salad! It sounds weird, but we promise it works. It has a patty-shaped beef, some lettuce, mayo, ketchup, Cheddar cheese and onions. Not coincidentally, these are also our favorite burger components. So, if you’re in burger-craving mode, but still care about your weight, enjoy the delicious flavors, guilt-free.
Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Salad
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of ground beef, shaped into a square patty
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
½ lettuce head
5 cherry tomatoes
1 red onion, cut into rings
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Make Ground Beef Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes per side. Cut it in small cubes.
- For the dressing, mix the mayo, ketchup, and white wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Place the salad in a bowl or a plate.
- Top it with the potato chips, tomatoes, red onion, Cheddar, and beef.
- Pour a light drizzle of mayonnaise dressing on top of the salad.