Calories: 1049 kCal / serving
- 36 g
- 67 g
- 71 g
Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef Salad2 tablespoons of vegetable oil 7 ounces of ground beef, shaped into a square patty salt pepper 1 tablespoon mayonnaise 1 tablespoon ketchup 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar ½ lettuce head 5 cherry tomatoes 1 red onion, cut into rings ¼ cup cheddar, shredded ½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Make Ground Beef Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes per side. Cut it in small cubes.
- For the dressing, mix the mayo, ketchup, and white wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Place the salad in a bowl or a plate.
- Top it with the potato chips, tomatoes, red onion, Cheddar, and beef.
- Pour a light drizzle of mayonnaise dressing on top of the salad.