Ingredients Needed for Fried Duck Breast With Sweet Braised Cabbage
5 ounces of duck breast
¼ cup almond
2 tablespoons of raisin
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ red onion, thinly sliced
3.5 ounces of red cabbage, shredded
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Fried Duck Breast With Sweet Braised Cabbage
- Place the duck breast on your working surface.
- Make diagonal cuts over the skin of the duck breast. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet and place the duck skin-side down at low heat so that the fat can melt and the skin turns crispy.
- Afterwards, fry the duck on each side so that it is properly seared.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes on the skinless side then turn it over and leave it on heat for 4 more minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add almonds, raisins, red onion, and a drizzle of olive oil. Add the red cabbage and season it with salt and pepper. Cook everything for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, and leave the skillet on heat for 1-2 more minutes.