Ingredients Needed for Turkey Breast with Oven-Baked Veggies
1 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons of red wine
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon peppercorns
9 ounces of turkey breast
1 tablespoon salsa sauce
radish sprouts for garnishing
How to Cook Turkey Breast with Oven-Baked Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 360°/180°C.
- Start with the veggie marinade.
- Combine the tomato sauce with red wine, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, rosemary, oregano, and salt.
- Slice the veggies and add marinade on the bottom of a baking tray.
- Add veggie slices and season with a few peppercorns.
- Cook them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Season the turkey breast with salsa sauce and lime juice.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and begin frying the meat.
- Cook it on each side for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with the veggies.
- Garnish with a few radish sprouts.