Ingredients Needed for Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
6 medium-sized potatoes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
5 ounces of Cheddar, sliced
5 ounces of ham, sliced
1 cup Béchamel sauce
1 cup parmesan, shredded
chopped fresh parsley (optional)
How to Cook Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the potatoes thinly without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the potatoes in a deep cast-iron skillet. Spread some olive oil over them.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 60 minutes.
- Stuff the potatoes with Cheddar and ham, adding the ingredients in the empty slots.
- Pour the Bechamel sauce and add the shredded parmesan over the potatoes.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 12 minutes at the same heat.
- Serve them with some chopped parsley on top.