Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
You just gotta love Hasselback potatoes! They’re so full of flavor and they look great as well. We’ve filled ours with Cheddar and ham and then tucked them in a rich Bechamel sauce. A delicious recipe, that we’re urging you to share with your friends.
Ingredients Needed for Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
6 medium-sized potatoes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
5 ounces of Cheddar, sliced
5 ounces of ham, sliced
1 cup Béchamel sauce
1 cup parmesan, shredded
chopped fresh parsley (optional)
How to Make Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the potatoes thinly without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the potatoes in a deep cast-iron skillet. Spread some olive oil over them.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 60 minutes.
- Stuff the potatoes with Cheddar and ham, adding the ingredients in the empty slots.
- Pour the Bechamel sauce and add the shredded parmesan over the potatoes.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 12 minutes at the same heat.
- Serve them with some chopped parsley on top.