Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Omelet Roll
8 bacon slices
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Omelet Roll
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the sausage into thick slices and chop each slice in quarters.
- Chop 2 bacon slices.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and fry the chopped sausage and bacon for about 1-2 minutes.
- Break the eggs, whisk them and make a simple omelet, which you will use later on.
- Spread remaining bacon slices on a wooden board and place the omelet in the middle.
- Add mozzarella and fried bacon and sausage mixture on top and roll it.
- Wrap the omelet with bacon slices.
- Place it in a baking tray and glaze with soy sauce and honey mix.
- Slice and serve warm!