Ingredients Needed for Beet and Pomegranate Cream Soup
1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon red peppercorns
1 carrot, small dices
1 small parsnip, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon fresh coriander, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
2 cups of vegetable stock
7 ounces of canned beets
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Beet and Pomegranate Cream Soup
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the onion and red peppercorns. Cook it for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot, parsnip, coriander, and dill. Give it a good stir. Pour the stock and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice out of the pomegranate.
- Take the soup and add the canned beet, parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.
- Blend the soup until smooth and creamy.