Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Ricotta-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
1 large sweet potato
¾ cup leftover chicken, pulled
1 small spring onion, chopped
2 tablespoons of low-fat ricotta
1 tablespoon green salsa
How to Cook Chicken and Ricotta-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Microwave the sweet potato for 5 minutes.
- Cut it in half, but take care to leave a small part of the skin uncut so that the 2 halves remain interlinked.
- Scoop the pulp and transfer it to a bowl. Don’t discard the skin.
- Keep adding the pulled chicken, spring onion, and ricotta. Mix until even.
- Fill the sweet potato skin with this mixture. Top with green salsa.